Food Share Saturdays from 1:00-3:00 pm
Through our partnerships with Cub Foods, The Food Group and Second Harvest Heartland we facilitate a food share indoors on Saturdays from 1:00-3:00 pm at our leased space at Salem Lutheran Church (4150 Dupont Avenue North, Minneapolis, 55412).
We currently only offer this as a walk up, client choice distribution. Our registration line opens at 11:30. You will complete a brief registration and receive a number or a colored ticket. At 1 pm we begin to call first the colored tickets and then the numbers in order.
To get a priority colored ticket- which means you go to the front of the line with no waiting- you must be a senior over 65 years old with proof of ID, a pregnant women (sorry not with a newborn- we have to cut this off somewhere), or have a mobility or fatigue related disability such as needing to use a walker, recent knee surgery, or cancer.
You will not be able to pick up a registration ticket for your neighbor or friend unless they mark your name down on their registration form.
We welcome everyone, no matter where you live. We have a wide variety of choices and while there is sometimes a wait, clients and families will generally agree it is worth it.
We are currently able all of our services bilingually in Spanish and English and we also partner with our friends at Fremont Clinic (Neighborhood Health Source) to bring monthly vaccine clinics to our community.
The Camden Collective recognizes the ongoing food insecurity concerns for many families in the neighborhood and we are committed to doing what we can to help be part of the solution. Everyone is welcome. Volunteers are encouraged and appreciated.
Food Market Thursdays from 4:30-6:30 pm
by appointment with limited walk-in availability
To make an appointment at The Camden Collective Food Market just follow these steps:
1. Sign up using this link or at the QR code to make an appointment for food assistance. You will be asked to pick a time slot and register using Sign up Genius. You can select a time between 4:30-6:30 on Thursdays. New appointments will open on the first day of the month.
2. Arrive at The Camden Collective (4150 Dupont Ave N., Minneapolis) at your appointment time. Enter the building via the parking lot, follow the signs and check in for your appointment. If this is your very first time visiting us, we ask that you arrive 10 minutes early to fill out some paperwork.
Food Market Guidelines and Rules:
- Each household may visit The Camden Collective for food 1 time per week. Each week runs from Monday to Saturday. This means if you visit on a Thursday you are not eligible to receive food on a Saturday.
- Each household may sign up for 1 pre-scheduled appointment a month (pre-scheduled is anything that is not a walk in visit even if the appointment is made the day of the visit).
- Every Thursday we will have a certain number of walk-in appointments available. These will be first come first served and we begin registration for these starting at around 4:15 pm on the day of. These will also be timed appointments. We will also open up any no-show appointments for walk-in clients if someone is more than 5 minutes late.
If you have questions:
Reach out to us via email at email@example.com. Because this program is brand new and we are low on staffing support our ability to respond might be delayed so please be patient as we work through this new system.